1. What is your return policy?
We stand behind our products 100%.
However, if you receive a defective product you must notify us within three (3) days of receiving it to be eligible for a return. If you do not follow this policy, we will only accept defective items at our discretion.
For your consideration:
- Specific size measurements are listed in the item's description and we do offer custom sizing on most items.
- If you need a custom size, special ear wires, or allergy-sensitive chain, please email with the name of the piece and your specifications BEFORE you complete your purchase.
- We do our best to represent the true look of these items, but not all computer monitors show color the exact same way. Please read all descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing an item. Feel free to email us with any questions you might have regarding any item.
IF YOU RECEIVE A DAMAGED ITEM:Please provide the order number, which can be found on your order confirmation, or the name of the person we shipped the item(s) to. Please DO NOT ship anything back to us until we approve your return, as we will provide a return shipping label for you to use.
Once the damaged item is received back to us, we will ship out a replacement.
If the item cannot be replaced or you do not want a replacement, a full refund will be issued.
IF YOUR NEED YOUR JEWELRY REPAIRED:For repairs please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. The item in need of repair and the repair to be addressed;
2. The original sales invoice;
3. Your contact information.
If we determine that we can accept your repair we will email you, the client, a return authorization number and shipping information. A repair estimate will be provided either prior to or upon receipt of your item, depending on the nature of the repair. We are not responsible for your item until it is in our possession. Repairs typically take 4-6 weeks.
*** Please do NOT ship returns to our mailing address, as we will provide a return shipping label for you to use.***
2. When will I receive my item(s)?
Once your order is finalized in our system, your item(s) will ship within 2-7 business days. If for some reason we will not be able to ship your item(s) within 2-7 business days (as in the case of custom orders), you will be contacted via the e-mail address provided on your order with an estimated ship date.
We ship both domestically and internationally Monday through Friday, with the exception of all major US holidays. We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Domestic US Priority Mail orders normally take 2-3 business days to arrive once they are shipped. International orders normally take 10-14 business days, but this is NOT guaranteed because shipments can be occasionally delayed getting through Customs, which is out of our control.
All orders will receive a shipping confirmation via the e-mail address provided. If your package has a tracking number (US orders only) the tracking number will also be e-mailed.
PLEASE NOTE: During the peak holiday season rush, the Post Office does not guarantee 2-3 day delivery on US orders, and International orders may take up to 3 weeks. We ask that you please plan ahead and try to shop early, or take advantage of our US EXPRESS OVERNIGHT or EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL shipping options. To request EXPRESS shipping on an order, please contact us before completing checkout.
3. What method of shipping do you use and how do you calculate the cost?
We ship anywhere in the US via USPS Priority Mail. International orders are shipped USPS First Class. The cost is based on current USPS rates.
We DO NOT charge our customers a "handling fee" or any additional fees for packaging.
4. What if I need my item(s) right away?
If you live in the U.S. and need your item(s) shipped EXPRESS, please send an e-mail BEFORE placing an order and we will get back to you within 24 hours with pricing and estimated delivery time.
EXPRESS shipping for International Orders is also available. Please send an e-mail to request pricing and estimated delivery time info BEFORE placing an order, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: During the peak holiday season rush, the Post Office does not guarantee OVERNIGHT delivery on EXPRESS US orders, and International EXPRESS orders may take up to 7 business days. We ask that you please plan ahead and try to shop early. Please send any shipping inquiries to me BEFORE making a purchase to avoid any unnecessary delays.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
6. Is my credit card information secure?
Yes. Your payment is processed through secure servers, which utilize the highest levels of industry-standard security, data encryption and anti-fraud technology. At no point in the payment process do we ever possess or store your credit card information.
Uses of Information
• If the customer chooses to subscribe to the mailing list, the email address they provide is used solely for that purpose. The customer may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by following the instructions included in each such email.
• We don't sell, rent, lease, exchange or transfer its customer information to third parties.
8. What does it mean when something is "TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK"?
When an item is listed as "TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK" it means that it is currently out of stock, but that we may be making it again in the near future. If you would like to be notified when an item is back in stock, please send an e-mail. Be sure to include the name of the piece (found at the top of the description).
9. What if I need a custom size?
We will be HAPPY to fulfill specific size needs where available. BEFORE placing an order, send an e-mail with the item name and your size requirements.
* Custom size orders may delay shipping time up to 2 weeks. You will be notified if that is the case.*
10. What if I want a different chain or color that is not shown?
In most cases, the chain or color(s) that are available are already listed in the item description. However, since each piece is handmade, we will try to fulfill your requests. BEFORE placing an order, send us an e-mail, explaining what you would like modified.
* Custom color orders may delay shipping time up to 2 weeks. You will be notified if this is the case.*
11. Can I substitute surgical steel earring backs if I am allergic to regular metal?
Absolutely! We will be happy to fulfill any request to use surgical steel in place of silver at NO ADDITIONAL COST if you send us an e-mail.
* Surgical steel replacements will not delay shipping time.*
12. Do your products contain nickel or lead?
We do our best to purchase jewelry components that do not contain lead. However, some of our vintage jewelry components have an unknown origin. Our brass stampings, for example, may date back several decades. Due to this, we cannot accurately or legally state that our products are 100% lead free.
However, we do our very best to purchase jewelry components and materials that do NOT contain nickel, but we still STRONGLY SUGGEST if you have any specific allergies to nickel, please e-mail us before purchasing an item so we might substitute chain or other components that might touch your skin (if necessary) to ensure that it is nickel free.
13. Are your products safe for children?
Our products are ABSOLUTELY NOT safe for children or ANY persons under the age of 12. Some pieces contain very small parts, such as Swarovski crystals or gears, which may be a choking hazard. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.
14. Do you offer discounts for purchasing multiple items?
We do not offer discounts to the public for purchasing multiple items, but we do combine shipping to save you money. Combined shipping for multiple items is calculated upon checkout.
15. Do you offer wholesale?
No, not at this time.
16. Who provides your photography?
Our chief designer and co-founder currently takes all product photos and model shots for the store section of the website. We take no credit for the photos in the "As Seen On" gallery...those works are the properties of their respective photographers. We do loan out jewelry for specific projects and shoots with other photographers on a case by case basis. If you are interested in using my jewelry for your model shoot, please contact me and specify "photography" in the subject line.
If you are a customer and would like to send us photos of yourself wearing your jewelry for our online gallery, you can receive an exclusive 15% off coupon toward your next purchase!
17. How can I leave feedback for your shop?
We love to hear from our customers! If you have a positive (or negative) experience that you would like us to know about, or you would like to submit a customer photo for our online customer gallery, please email us.